Our Castor Wheel Cups spread the load of furniture to protect carpets and other surfaces from being marked whilst preventing the wheels from rolling. Made from durable Polypropylene, Castor Wheel Cups are easily fitted and held in place.
We offer a standard stock range of Castor Wheel Cups available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
Benefits of using Castor Wheel Cups
- Made from durable Polypropylene
- Low profile for attractive finish
- Hold furniture in position
- Spread the load to protect floors
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Free technical advice our UK based experts
- Great discounts for larger orders
We are very grateful to Allan and the team at Sinclair & Rush for the tremendous support. Thank you to all those who have donated. We are so grateful for the support we’ve received and look forward to continuing our work together for many more years to come.
Debbie Cameron, head of development & fundraising, Fields of Life
We have found Tom & the Sinclair & Rush team to be highly professional. They are quick to help with enquiries and orders placed. Sinclair & Rush are always flexible with delivers and the quality is always good.
Charlotte, Fasteners Industry
Ryan, many thanks for your quick turn around and great service, makes my life so much easier!
Adam, Product Designer
We do a great selection of Round Clear Plastic Tubing, a huge variation of sizes depending on the use! To explore… https://t.co/DuPhQQeUoQ26 May 2022
WOW! New in, Recycled Protective Netting, made with 30% recycled materials, so it is exempt from the new… https://t.co/mvmGYVBTVy26 May 2022
Take a look at our Recycled Netting Article we have released. It explains our new product range and how it meets th… https://t.co/Agq7fbtldf25 May 2022