Call us on 01634 686504
We can customise this product with a wide selection of bearings / tread type to suit individual applications. Call now for assistance.
Our Pneumatic Wheels with Metal Centre are a great multi-purpose wheel offering a reliable rolling surface at a low cost. Pneumatic Tyres offer high levels of grip and superior shock absorption. Pneumatic Wheels with Metal Centre are available in diameters ranging from 260.00mm to 400.00mm.
This standard range have Roller Bearings and Diamond Tread pattern, but many other options are available. The larger rolling diameters of our Pneumatic Wheels with Metal Centre means that equipment can be moved over un-even surfaces and over lips/recesses in doorways. Suitable for outdoor use, this versatile style of Pneumatic Wheel is extremely popular.
Our Pneumatic Wheels with Metal (Steel) Centres are stocked in the UK, available for same-day-despatch. Please contact the office on 01634 686504 for more details or browse our selection above.
*Please note that the bore diameter has a tolerance of +/-0.25mm, ensure your axle bar is suitable before placing your order.
[CLICK HERE] to watch our product-selection tutorial.
Commonly used for Sports Equipment, Flat Bed Trucks, Fruit Picking Trolleys, Outdoor Equipment and many, many other applications - this is a highly versatile range. If you are in any doubt as to how suitable our wheels will be for your requirements, call out Technical Sales Team now on 01634 686504.
Benefits of using Pneumatic Wheels with Metal Centre
- Pneumatic Tyre for shock absoprtion
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Steel Rims with many choices of tread and bearing
- Durable Rubber Tyre with Diamond Pattern
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Free technical advice our UK based experts
- Great discounts for larger orders
Many thanks to John Pope and the team at Sinclair and Rush - you were all really helpful throughout the project, I'm looking forward to working with you on the next installation!