Scaffold Protection Plugs from Sinclair & Rush.
Our Scaffold Protection Plugs are a heavy-duty alternative to the external fitting items. Made from Durable LDPE in highly visible yellow, this range of Scaffold Protection Plugs push inside the Scaffold Pole for a more permanent fit. The profile fits within the OD of the pole, meaning clamps can be removed and re-fitted whilst the plug remains in place.
Scaffold Protection Plugs are ribbed for a tight fit, but can be pushed in by hand. Made to suite standard G40 Scaffold Poles with a 4.00mm wall, the plugs will keep debris and moisture from getting inside the poles. When fitted, the Scaffold Protection Plugs cover any sharp ends and will protect anyone bumping into them on-site.
We offer a standard stock range of Scaffold Protection Plugs available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
[CLICK HERE] to watch our product-selection tutorial.
Benefits of using Scaffold Protection Plugs
- Makes sharp exposed ends safe
- Closes off Scaffold Tubes to prevent ingress of moisture/debris
- Brightly coloured for safety
- Can stay in place whilst clamps are removed and re-fitted
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Free technical advice from our UK based experts
- Great discounts for larger orders
I have been in business for some 40 years and it is rare to receive such prompt, efficient service. From not knowing exactly what I needed, to receiving 2 samples then my order on following days is exceptional, even though the size of order was no exactly your largest ever. Thank you, Ryan.
'Very efficient service, Amazon could learn a lot from your chat service'