Scaffold Protection Caps from Sinclair & Rush.
Our Scaffold Protection Caps are a push-fit item that safely close of the ends of exposed Scaffold Tubes. Help with HSE on site and in public places with this Protection Cap.
Made to suit standard Scaffold Poles at 48.30mm (G40), our Caps push on by hand and are re-usable. Made from durable LDPE in bright yellow to stand out, our Scaffold Protection Caps are available from stock for next-day-delivery.
We offer a standard stock range of Scaffold Protection Caps available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
[CLICK HERE] to watch our product-selection tutorial.
Benefits of using Scaffold Protection Caps
- Makes sharp exposed ends safe
- Closes off Scaffold Tubes to prevent ingress of moisture/debris
- Brightly coloured for safety
- Durable, weather proof material
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Free technical advice from our UK based experts
- Great discounts for larger orders
'Very efficient service, Amazon could learn a lot from your chat service'
Duncan - Private Customer - May 2020
"Jodie helped me find an invoice from last year and was quick bout it too! Even offered to send it to me via email. 5* to Jodie!"
Natalie - Online Customer
The staff at Sinclair & Rush are warm, friendly and very helpful. They maintain a reliable service, delivering good quality products whilst offering competitive market prices.