View Technical Drawing
Tilt & Glide Feet with Mounting Holes from Sinclair & Rush.
Our Tilt & Glide Feet with Mounting Holes screw into threaded sockets and allow adjustment in height and angle whilst providing a Glide Surface for moving Furniture and Equipment. This range of Glide Feet, tilt inside the base by up to 20° and the hexagonal section of the threaded stud, articulates to allow for height adjustment whilst the Foot is in place. Made from polished PE, the feet will glide over surfaces and the Steel studs provide adequate strength for standard applications. The mounting holes allow for permanent placement by fastening to the ground through the mounting holes. (Please call 01634 686504 and speak to an advisor for Heavy Duty applications).
For help selecting the right Rubber or Plastic Feet for your application, click on 'View Technical Drawing' above to download our Product and Measuring Guide.
We offer a standard stock range of Tilt & Glide Feet with Mounting Holes available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
[CLICK HERE] to watch our product-selection tutorial.
Benefits of using Tilt & Glide Feet with Mounting Holes
- Durable PE Base with Mounting Holes
- Articulates for easy height adjustment
- Pivots by up to 20°
- See our range of Threaded Inserts for tubular applications
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Free technical advice from our UK based experts
- Great discounts for larger orders
Annabelle, I really appreciate your quick action and efficiency, you have been a tremendous help.
Cecile - Buyer
We are very pleased doing business with you and we do appreciate the way you treat your customers. Your sales team leader is always there to help. We are a "happy" customer since 2013 and hope to be one for another very long period.