Panel Plugs from Sinclair & Rush.
Our Panel Plugs are designed to clip into holes in panels once wiring or access requirements are finished. Made from LDPE, our Blanking Plugs are easily fitted by hand, simply select the correct one for the size of hole and thickness of the metal panel and they will push into place.
We offer a standard stock range of Panel Plugs available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
Panel Plugs are a cost-effective, simple and neat way to close of access holes in metal panels. The plastic legs hold the plugs firmly in place. We offer a large range of sizes, to suit various openings and can produce in colours to suit your application.
Benefits of using Panel Plugs
- To suit panel thickness 0.8-3.8mm
- Tapered for secure fit
- Attractive way to cover holes in panels
- Durable LDPE
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Free technical advice our UK based experts
- Great discounts for larger orders
I would strongly recommend S&R to anyone looking for someone to manufacture plastic parts, from both a development and service prospective.
We are very pleased doing business with you and we do appreciate the way you treat your customers. Your sales team leader is always there to help. We are a "happy" customer since 2013 and hope to be one for another very long period.
Gert, International Buyer
Quotations and deliveries received quickly and efficiently. Assistance given when required with no hassle.