Call us on 01634 686504
Only small selection from our range is available online - call now if you cannot see the size you need.
View Technical Drawing
Silicone Pull Plugs from Sinclair & Rush.
Our Silicone Pull Plugs, are the industry standard for high temperature masking applications requiring the protection of threaded or non-threaded through-holes. With a rating of up to 315°c, our range of Silicone Pull Plugs can be used for Powder Coating and E-Coating. Recommended operating temperature range is -65°c to 230°c.
The unique design of these Pull Plugs allows for them to be pulled through from behind the surface with the chamfered neck making insertion easy without the need for tools. They are then easily removed afterwards.
We offer a standard stock range of Silicone Pull Plugs available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
Benefits of using Silicone Pull Plugs
- Chamfered Neck and Pull Handle for easy application
- High temperature silicone 315°c
- Suitable for Powder Coating and E-Coating
- Not recommended for holes with lead-in chamfer or countersink
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Free technical advice our UK based experts
- Great discounts for larger orders
Thank you for the prompt delivery of this order which was delivered today. The items arrived in perfect condition and were exactly what I required to solve the issue I had- so I am delighted.
Michael - Web Customer
Quotations and deliveries received quickly and efficiently. Assistance given when required with no hassle.
Jamie - Flow Process
Ryan, many thanks for your quick turn around and great service, makes my life so much easier!
Adam, Product Designer
Did you know the third Monday in January has been titled "Blue Monday"? Due to the cold nights, post-Christmas blu… https://t.co/Gsp88OWwh317 January 2022
RT @scar_rehoming: It looks like somebody enjoyed a bit of digging today 🤣17 January 2022