Foam Corner Protectors from Sinclair & Rush.
Our simple range of Foam Corner Protectors are non-abrasive and offer high levels of shock resistance and protection whilst remaining lightweight and cost-effective. Used when packaging finished surfaces, panels, doors, boards and larger items that have corners to protect during transit or storage. Sinclair & Rush stock a range of Foam Packaging items and this Tulip style corner protector is very popular.
Foam Packaging Corners offer added protection when transporting fragile or highly finished items.
We offer a standard stock range of Foam Corner Protectors available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
Benefits of using Foam Corner Protectors
- Light-weight cost effective packaging for corners
- Absorbs shocks and protects vulnerable corners
- Many sizes available on request
- Non-Abrasive Foam
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Free technical advice from our UK based experts
- Great discounts for larger orders
Very quick at getting back to me, good prices, Tom has good industry knowledge.
Sam - Industrial Fixings and Fasteners
Ryan, many thanks for your quick turn around and great service, makes my life so much easier!
Adam, Product Designer
I have been in business for some 40 years and it is rare to receive such prompt, efficient service. From not knowing exactly what I needed, to receiving 2 samples then my order on following days is exceptional, even though the size of order was no exactly your largest ever. Thank you, Ryan.