Call us on 01634 686504
Our Bottle Net is now available in recycled material, simply select PRN36R from the selection menu.
Bottle Nets from Sinclair & Rush.
Our Bottle Nets are light, strong and economical. Ideal for protecting glass bottles and jars, this attractive solution can be used whilst displaying product on shelves. The net provides grip and reduces noise during handling and transit. Supplied as cut lengths in boxes of 400 pieces.
The Bottle Sleeves are clear and stretch to fit all bottle shapes and standard sizes for wine/champagne. We now offer a recycled version, using re-ground material. Please note that the Recycled Bottle Net contains flecks of darker colours due to the reclamation process.
We offer a standard stock range of Bottle Net available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
[CLICK HERE] to watch our product-selection tutorial.
Benefits of using Bottle Nets
- Fits snuggly over bottles to protect from damage
- Label can still be seen once fitted
- Lightweight and easy to fit
- Supplied cut to length in boxes of 400 pieces
- Re-cycled version now available (PRN36R)
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Free technical advice our UK based experts
- Great discounts for larger orders
We are very grateful to Allan and the team at Sinclair & Rush for the tremendous support. Thank you to all those who have donated. We are so grateful for the support we’ve received and look forward to continuing our work together for many more years to come.
Debbie Cameron, head of development & fundraising, Fields of Life
Excellent service from Sinclair & Rush with provision of samples and urgent attention to customers requests. Thanks to the excellent attention from Ryan Bildstein yesterday. We received the samples today and he was so helpful. Wish other companies would take note of your wonderful customer service. I would have no hesitation in recommending you. Well Done & Thank You.