Foam Edging Strip from Sinclair & Rush.
Our Foam Edging Strip are used to protect goods during transportation and are easy to fit and also remove. Supplied in easy to cut, 2 metre lengths, the bright blue foam draws attention to fragile panels.
We offer a standard stock range of Foam Edging Strip available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
[CLICK HERE] to watch our product-selection tutorial.
Benefits of using Foam Edging Strip
- Lightweight but substantial enough to protect
- Easy to cut to desired length
- Push-fit by hand
- Easy to remove when un-packing goods
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Free technical advice our UK based experts
- Great discounts for larger orders
"Jodie helped me find an invoice from last year and was quick bout it too! Even offered to send it to me via email. 5* to Jodie!"
Natalie - Online Customer
S&R are very service-minded, and always ready to help. You can always call them, and get info on stock, leadtime and prices on all their items. If you have any request on other parts, they are more than happy to help you with that too.
Anders, Partner Distributor
We have found Tom & the Sinclair & Rush team to be highly professional. They are quick to help with enquiries and orders placed. Sinclair & Rush are always flexible with delivers and the quality is always good.
Charlotte, Fasteners Industry
Did you know the third Monday in January has been titled "Blue Monday"? Due to the cold nights, post-Christmas blu… https://t.co/Gsp88OWwh317 January 2022
RT @scar_rehoming: It looks like somebody enjoyed a bit of digging today 🤣17 January 2022