With another year behind us, we thought it would be good to look back at some of our successes and celebrations over the past year!
- At the beginning of the year, the Company Vision was created. 'To be the Leader in our field whilst keeping our family feel, where every team members plays their part in providing the best possible customer experience'. We also adopted a new uniform policy relaxing our dress code and encouraging team members to feel more comfortable at work! The vision has been a focus of the year and has been adopted and exercised by every single team member. We look forward to seeing how much this vision inspires decisions over the coming days, months and years.
- We hosted our first Quiz Night at our Rochester location in aid of Fields of Life. This was a fantastic evening where team members brought family along to compete against other team members to win the coveted Sinclair and Rush, Quiz Champions '19 trophy! As well as the Quiz night, we regularly take the opportunity to raise money for worthwhile causes where possible.
- It was decided that the office staff between our two locations in Rochester & Maidstone would merge to create quicker communication between departments. This has been very successful and has created many new working relationships between staff members whose paths wouldn't have crossed in the past.
- We have had exciting developments with our existing machinery and also new machines installed at both locations enabling us to increase our productivity. This demonstrates that our dedication to our customers is stronger than ever before and continues to grow!
- September saw our Senior Sales Executive, Elaine, welcome a new member to her family which also means that the Sinclair & Rush family also gained a new member!
Throughout the entire year, in line with the Sinclair & Rush ethos, multiple members of staff have been successful in gaining promotions within the company. There has also been many successes in terms of exam success and departmental moves with more exciting changes to come in the future.
We would like to thank all of our customers for their input into our success this year. Without you, it would have been impossible for us to grow and be able to reflect.
We look forward to welcome 2020 with an open-mind and enhancing everything about our business as the time goes on!