Call us on 01634 686504
This range of Plastic Angle Trim comes in 3 Metre lengths as standard
View Technical Drawing
Plastic Angle Trim from Sinclair & Rush.
Our Plastic Angle Trim is used for corner protection and finishing. The External Grade Rigid PVC is easy to cut and is also used for spacing, beading and as a cover strip. This highly versatile finishing product is available from stock in a wide range of sizes and a choice of standard finish in Black or White. Extruded from External Grade Rigid PVC in the UK, we supply this Plastic Angle Trim in 3 Metre lengths.
We offer a standard stock range of Plastic Angle Trim available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
[CLICK HERE] to watch our product-selection tutorial.
Benefits of using Plastic Angle Trim
- Made from External Grade Rigid PVC
- Supplied in 3 Metre lengths
- Easy to cut for neat finish
- Many sizes available and cutting service available on request
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Great discounts for larger orders
We have had the absolute pleasure of working with Sinclair & Rush since 2009. Over the course of our relationship, they have supplied a high level of customer service and quality which we are extremely grateful for. And we look forward to working with them further in the years to come.
Susie, Electric Motor Manufacturer
Many thanks to John Pope and the team at Sinclair and Rush - you were all really helpful throughout the project, I'm looking forward to working with you on the next installation!