Call us on 01634 686504
Large range available on short Lead-Times, contact us now for different sized tubes.
View Technical Drawing
Glide Castors Inserts from Sinclair & Rush.
Our Glide Castor Inserts provide a simple way of adding wheels to a tubular frame or piece of furniture. The plastic insert is ribbed for a push fit, allowing for the internal castor wheel to be mounted with no need for welding or fastening.
We offer a standard stock range of Glide Castor Inserts available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
[CLICK HERE] to watch our product-selection tutorial.
Add mobility to tubular frames with our Glide Castor Inserts. We can supply many other sizes with short lead-times, please call with your specific enquiry.
Benefits of using Glide Castor Inserts
- Easy push-fit installation
- Add mobility to tubular frames & furniture
- Attractive recessed design
- No tools or modifactions required
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Free technical advice our UK based experts
- Great discounts for larger orders
We have had the absolute pleasure of working with Sinclair & Rush since 2009. Over the course of our relationship, they have supplied a high level of customer service and quality which we are extremely grateful for. And we look forward to working with them further in the years to come.
Susie, Electric Motor Manufacturer
S&R are very service-minded, and always ready to help. You can always call them, and get info on stock, leadtime and prices on all their items. If you have any request on other parts, they are more than happy to help you with that too.
Anders, Partner Distributor
'Very efficient service, Amazon could learn a lot from your chat service'