Call us on 01634 686504
We also offer a 25 micron and 76 micon version of this tape in many widths.
Silicone Self-Fusing Tape +315°c from Sinclair & Rush.
Our Silicone Self-Fusing Tape are silicone based rubber tapes extruded with a triangular profile. The Silicone Tape is self-fusing so has no adhesive layer, instead the tape is wound with a mylar film.
Silicone Self-Fusing Tape can be used in temperatures up to 315°c and is waterproof and form fitting. Typical applications include Powder Coating, E-Coating, Anodizing and Harness Wrapping.
We offer a standard stock range of Silicone Self-Fusing Tape available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
[CLICK HERE] to watch our product-selection tutorial.
Benefits of using Silicone Self-Fusing Tape +315°c
- Self-Fusing tape wound with mylar film between layers
- Excellent insulation properties
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Free technical advice our UK based experts
- Great discounts for larger orders
Thank you, for the excellent service. The way we operate, there are many time sensitive projects and prompt, professional service such as yours is very much appreciated.
Steve, Automotive Buyer
'Very efficient service, Amazon could learn a lot from your chat service'
Duncan - Private Customer - May 2020
Many thanks to John Pope and the team at Sinclair and Rush - you were all really helpful throughout the project, I'm looking forward to working with you on the next installation!