Call us on 01634 686504
We offer a wide range of Rubber Handles, please contact us if you cannot find what you are looking for.
Rubber Grips, Style 7 Tapered Rough Finish from Sinclair & Rush.
Our Range of Rubber Handle Grips are made in a variety of styles to suit popular outdoor, industrial, tooling and sports applications. Made from rubber, they have superior comfort and dampening properties. Style 7 Handle Grips have a rough finish and are tapered in design. Available to suit standard sizes of metal tubing, we recommend that this range of Rubber Moulded Handles are held in position with glue.
We offer a standard stock range of Rubber Grips, Style 7 Tapered Rough Finish available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
Used in many applications for industries such as Lawn & Garden, Fabrication, Materials Handling, Engineering, Sports, Mobility/Healthcare, we manufacture, stock and distribute a large range of Industrial Handle Grips.
Through our Gripworks® and Hunte Wilde Brands in the USA, we are the largest manufacturer of custom Hand Grips and Foam Tubing in the world.
Benefits of using Rubber Grips Style 7
- Provides comfortable, durable grip for many applications
- Reduces impact from vibration
- Large range of styles available, call for details
- Our agents are available on Live Chat if you need any help
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free carriage over £25 for online orders to UK Mainland
- Order from just 1 piece upwards
- Free of charge samples on request
- Dedicated account manager for single point of contact
- Free technical advice from our UK based experts
- Great discounts for larger orders
Thank you, for the excellent service. The way we operate, there are many time sensitive projects and prompt, professional service such as yours is very much appreciated.
Steve, Automotive Buyer
I would strongly recommend S&R to anyone looking for someone to manufacture plastic parts, from both a development and service prospective.