We offer a standard stock range available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist
Benefits of using Handle Grips include:
- Handle Grips - Style 2 are a popular range of grips with a small flange around the open end
- The body of the grips has straight line detailing to provide a secure grip and the standard length is slightly shorter than normal grips which makes these ideal for projects where space is a premium
- Patterns over the surface help to improve grip and prevent slipping
- Our Handle grips are made from a tough plastic which is both hard wearing and provides a professional finish to any product
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free samples on most Handle Grips
- Low minimum order quantities on most Handle Grips
- Great discounts for larger orders
- Free Handle Grip technical advice from our UK based Component Experts.
- Free Delivery for Online Orders (UK Mainland only)
I would strongly recommend S&R to anyone looking for someone to manufacture plastic parts, from both a development and service prospective.
Many thanks to John Pope and the team at Sinclair and Rush - you were all really helpful throughout the project, I'm looking forward to working with you on the next installation!
Mary Branson, Artist
We have had the absolute pleasure of working with Sinclair & Rush since 2009. Over the course of our relationship, they have supplied a high level of customer service and quality which we are extremely grateful for. And we look forward to working with them further in the years to come.
Susie, Electric Motor Manufacturer
We are very grateful to Allan and the team at Sinclair & Rush for the tremendous support. Thank you to all those who have donated. We are so grateful for the support we’ve received and look forward to continuing our work together for many more years to come.
Debbie Cameron, head of development & fundraising, Fields of Life
RT @FieldsofLife: A big thanks to Sue who recently led a Great British Fact Find trip to Uganda! Thank you to all of the amazing team membe…16 November 2018
We really appreciate wonderful reviews like this. You can read what others have to say about us here:… https://t.co/ulwLBN8grk16 November 2018
Lambert Engineering inspires engineers of the future for UK manufacturing https://t.co/quLMyBuBSs15 November 2018
Charles Hull invented the world's first 3D printer, changing the industry forever.12 November 2018