Visipak, the clear choice for high impact packaging comes to the UK from Sinclair & Rush. Clear Packaging Tubes display the contents and can be easily hung for attractive point of sale displays. We offer printing and a range of closures as well as sealed containers or open tubes. Length is easily changed as per your specific requirement and we have a standard range of diameters to chose from. Our Permaseal Clear Round Tubes are now manufactured in the UK and we have a large range of closures to suit.
We offer a standard stock range available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
Benefits of using Permaseal Clear Round Tubes
- Ideal clarity for retail, point of sale or industrial environments.
- Durable tubing with integral “permaseal” base that will not spit or crack.
- Moisture resistant.
- Perfect for packaging critical component parts, light to heavy weight products and sharp objects.
- Suitable for packaging toys, cutting tools, posters, welding rods, cosmetics, bath salts, beads, and virtually anything else you can imagine.
- Wide choice of cap and plug options to finish your product.
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free samples on most tubes.
- Low minimum order quantities on most tubes.
- Free Permaseal container technical advice from our UK based Component Experts. Call now on 01634 686504.
We have had the absolute pleasure of working with Sinclair & Rush since 2009. Over the course of our relationship, they have supplied a high level of customer service and quality which we are extremely grateful for. And we look forward to working with them further in the years to come.
Susie, Electric Motor Manufacturer
I would strongly recommend S&R to anyone looking for someone to manufacture plastic parts, from both a development and service prospective.
The staff at Sinclair & Rush are warm, friendly and very helpful. They maintain a reliable service, delivering good quality products whilst offering competitive market prices.
Jenny, Professional Buyer
We are very grateful to Allan and the team at Sinclair & Rush for the tremendous support. Thank you to all those who have donated. We are so grateful for the support we’ve received and look forward to continuing our work together for many more years to come.
Debbie Cameron, head of development & fundraising, Fields of Life
We've worked within a number of massive industries over the years - can you guess what industry we're hinting at he… https://t.co/nopCT4TDh721 September 2018
The UK manufacturing centre leading the way in advanced structural testing https://t.co/R21dx5qkaV20 September 2018
The four technological drivers of manufacturing’s revolution - The Manufacturer https://t.co/vECcw5SvT420 September 2018