Call us on 01634 686504
View Technical Drawing
Our range of Round Flexible Caps are made in the UK from PVC and offer a neat, cost-effective way of protecting tubes and pipes during the manufacturing process or during transit.
We offer a standard stock range available for next-day delivery and can also assist with any custom enquiries that you have relating to this product. If you cannot find the part you are looking for, or need any help selecting the correct size, please call our Sales Team now on 01634 686504 and we will be happy to assist.
Available in a wide range of colours and lengths to suit, we stock a large standard range of this protective cap for next-day delivery. The flexible nature of the product means that they will confirm to irregular shapes and offer a forgiving fit. We offer a variety of Shore Hardness and finish and work with many customers to set up specific sizes and shapes where required.
Benefits of using Plastic caps
- A wide range of applications adding protection & offering a neater finish
- Made from a flexible PVC these caps can be easily moulded around irregular tubular shapes
- Option for phthalate free or high temperature materials
- Made in the UK so easily customisable - call for details
Sinclair & Rush offers
- Free samples on round flexible caps
- Low minimum order quantities on round flexible caps
- Great discounts for larger orders
- Free technical advice from our UK based experts. Call now on 01634 686504
Great products at great prices, lovely people too :)
We are very pleased doing business with you and we do appreciate the way you treat your customers. Your sales team leader is always there to help. We are a "happy" customer since 2013 and hope to be one for another very long period.
Gert, International Buyer
Really friendly customer service & sales team
Great, quick service and top quality products (based off the nut caps I received)
Quick, efficient service with a wide selection of products and samples!
Learn the process behind the product with our simple guides: https://t.co/jiPhKaK3kV16 July 2018
Have you got any questions about plastics, processes or our services? Get in touch with the team today!… https://t.co/C0JbYjeTBT12 July 2018